Kurnia offers the full range of their product online! Click on the button to subscribe now!
Call us at 0383200200 if you need any assistance.
Car, & Motorcycle
Get Coverage at Your Fingertips
Apply for your vehicle insurance policy from the comfort of your home with an easy-to-use, guided registration process! Get immediate status replies from JPJ, and transact through secure online payment channels for added peace of mind. Plus, stay environment-friendly with paperless cover notes!
Experience Round-the-Clock Assistance
Need a jump start, battery change or flat tyre replacement for your car? Kurnia offers 24-hour FREE Auto Assistance, including free towing for to 50km.
Enjoy Hassle-Free Claims
Get immediate claim settlement in cash with Kurnia Express, the fastest, most convenient way to make Own Damage and Windscreen claims.
Be Updated on the Go
Receive renewal reminders, claim notifications and answers to NCD enquiries via our FREE SMS service, so you’re updated wherever you go.
Stay in Touch, anytime
Should you need assistance, guidance or advice at any time, call the dedicated 24-hour Kurnia Auto Assist customer support line at 1800 88 3833.
When you buy a home, you’ll usually be automatically covered with fire and house owner insurance. The thing is, these forms of insurance only cover the actual structure of your house and not its contents. What if your house is burgled, or you lose belongings to a fire? What if a burst water pipe short circuits your TV, or a flood ruins your furniture? Now, from just 50 sen a day, you can protect yourself and the contents of your home from a host of eventualities including:
- Full Theft
- Bursting or Overflowing Water Tanks, Apparatus or Pipes
- Fire, Lightning & Explosions
- Riot, Strike and Malicious Damage
- Impact of Vehicle
- Earthquake, Typhoon, Windstorm and Flood
- Aircraft and other Aerial Devices and/or Articles Dropped Therefrom
- Subsidence and LandslipKey features
- Personal Accident Coverage – You and your immediate family are protected with personal accident coverage 24 hours a day, anywhere in the world
- Accommodation Claims – You can claim up to 30 days of accommodation expenses in the event your house is rendered uninhabitable
- Personal Liability Protection – Have peace of mind knowing you’re financially protected if you are sued by someone who experiences injury due to unsafe conditions in your house
- Affordable Entry Point – Protect your house contents from as little as 50 cents daily!
Available for Kurnia Private Car Comprehensive Motor Insurance policyholders, Kurnia Auto Assist provides 24-hour auto assistance and towing service should your vehicle break down, or if you’re involved in an accident. It comes with the following benefits:
This covers all minor or major repairs to get your vehicle mobile, either at the breakdown site or at a service provider’s workshop, with rates for services negotiated between yourself and the service provider beforehand. Comes with free services such as changing flat tyres, jump-starting and replacement of batteries, not including the cost of parts.
Should the situation arise, we will tow your vehicle to the nearest service provider workshop or a specified destination for FREE within a 50km radius (30km for Sabah & Sarawak), with RM2.00 charged per additional km.
Flat Battery Replacement
Free delivery and installation anywhere, anytime within the Klang Valley, with discounted rates for new maintenance-free car batteries.
Accident Related Services
If you’re involved in an accident and are a Kurnia Comprehensive Motor Insurance policyholder, you don’t have to pay the towing fee as it will be part of your claims.
If you run out of fuel, we can deliver some to you in a gazetted location with a surcharge of RM10.
Conditions of Benefits
We will not provide Kurnia Auto Assist services in the following situations:
- Towing from one workshop to another
- For disposal of vehicle, where vehicle has no engine or transmission
- Where the vehicle is in a remote area, such as non-gazetted road, estate, plantation, jungle or rooftop parking area
- In the event of an Act of God, catastrophe, natural disaster and so on, where we are prevented from rendering proper service
- If there is a power failure, mishap or situation where the Call Centre is rendered inoperable
[custom-facebook-feed id=1060153647334264 headertext=’Facebook Feed’ layout=half enablenarrow=true exclude=social,link,likebox,sharedlinks num=3 linkhashtags=false fulllinkimages=true exfilter=”amgeneralinsurance.com,kurnia.com,bit.ly” cachetime=1 cacheunit=days]
As of September 26, 2012, Kurnia Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad was acquired by AmGeneral Insurance Berhad. Kurnia Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad offers general insurance products which include property, casualty, motor, medical, accident, and pet insurance. The company was formerly known as Industrial & Commercial Insurance (M) Bhd. and changed its name in 1991. Kurnia Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad was incorporated in 1977 and is based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
AmGeneral Insurance Berhad provides motor and general insurance products and services in Malaysia. The company offers motor accidents insurance, fire insurance, personal accident insurance, house owner and householders insurance, private motor insurance, and household guard policies. It also offers medical insurance; and business insurance in the areas of commercial and industry, engineering, construction, marine, liability, employee benefits, general, and packaged products. The company offers its products through a network of branches, agents, and dealers, as well as online. AmGeneral Insurance Berhad was formerly known as AmG Insurance Berhad and changed its name to AmGeneral Insurance Berhad in March 2013. The company was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia with branches in Malaysia. AmGeneral Insurance Berhad operates as a subsidiary of AMMB Holdings Berhad.