Get your travel covered instantly! Do Online!
Please click buttons to subscribe instantly or fill up the form below for us to provide you a formal quotation.
*Click on brands button below for instant subscription – payment is via online (Credit card, MEPS & FPX)
For varieties of brands, options & flexibility:
- Please fill up the form. You will receive details through email you provide and phone calls from our team.
- For additional cover or uncertainty, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Urgent matter, please call us at 0383200200
*payment is via online (Credit card & Bank Transfer)
Individual/Adult must be between 18 to 70 years old, the senior citizen must be between 71 to 80 years old and children must be minimum 45 days old and below 23 years old, if still studying full time. 24-hour Travel and Medical Assistance Services
1. Hotline number: 03-2161 0270 (Call-back number)
2. Operates 24/7 basis, 365 days a year with worldwide coverage.
3. Provide Travel and Medical Assistance around the world with over 400,000 service providers, and supports 40 languages.
4. Travel Assistance includes:
- Loss Baggage Assistance
- Loss of Passport or Documents Assistance
- Interpreter or Translation Referral
- Weather Information Assistance
- Pre-travel Advice
- Flight Schedules, Information and Reservation or Ticketing Assistance
5. Medical Assistance includes:
- 24-hour Medical Referral, Information & Advice
- Hotel/Car Rental Reservations
- Arrangement of Hospital Admission
- Arrangement for Appointment with Local Doctor for Treatment
- Arrangement and Upfront Payment for Compassionate Visit
- Dispatch of Essential Medication
This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the Takaful Certificate for the further details on travel and medical assistance.
Say hello to Kurnia Travel Supreme, the comprehensive travel insurance that provides 24-hour Travel Assistance and wide-ranging coverage to protect individuals, families and groups for complete peace of mind while travelling.
Are You Eligible?
Kurnia Travel Supreme Insurance is available to all Malaysians, Malaysian Permanent Residence and Work Permit Holders, including spouses and children residing in Malaysia. The age of the Insured Person is up to 80 years old. Coverage may also be obtained for children aged from 30 days to 18 years old or up to 23 years old if studying full-time in an institution of higher learning.
While you can enjoy all the benefits of Kurnia Travel Supreme as an individual, you also have the flexibility of extending this comprehensive travel insurance coverage to your family! The Family Plan provides cover for yourself, your legal spouse and any number of your or your legal spouse’s children aged from 30 days to 18 years, or up to 23 years if studying full-time in an institution of higher learning, with EACH of you enjoying the benefits individually.
Kurnia Travel Supreme premiums are based on the area of coverage, duration and plan purchased. Single trip plans and annual policies are available, depending on the frequency of travel. Please note that all premiums stated are inclusive of 6% GST.
Areas of coverage are defined as follows:
Malaysia (West to East Malaysia and vice-versa), Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, China (excluding Mongolia & Tibet), Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Laos, Myanmar, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam
Worldwide excluding USA/Canada
Worldwide including USA/Canada
PER TRIP PLANS
Premiums for Travel from East Malaysia to West Malaysia & Vice-Versa
- Up to 5 Days: From RM16.96 per Individual, from RM40.28 per Family
- 6 – 10 Days: From RM26.50 per Individual, from RM63.60 per Family
- 11 – 18 Days: From RM38.16 per Individual, from RM91.16 per Family
- 19 – 31 Days: From RM44.52 per Individual, from RM106.00 per Family
- Additional Week or Part Thereof: From RM14.84 per Individual, from RM34.98 per Family
Premiums for Travel from Malaysia to Other Countries (Area 1)
- Up to 5 Days: From RM16.00 per Individual, from RM38.00 per Family
- 6 – 10 Days: From RM25.00 per Individual, from RM60.00 per Family
- 11 – 18 Days: From RM36.00 per Individual, from RM86.00 per Family
- 19 – 31 Days: From RM42.00 per Individual, from RM100.00 per Family
- Additional Week or Part Thereof: From RM14.00 per Individual, from RM33.00 per Family
Premiums for Travel from Malaysia to Other Countries (Area 2)
- Up to 5 Days: From RM24.00 per Individual, from RM58.00 per Family
- 6 – 10 Days: From RM34.00 per Individual, from RM81.00 per Family
- 11 – 18 Days: From RM53.00 per Individual, from RM127.00 per Family
- 19 – 31 Days: From RM67.00 per Individual, from RM161.00 per Family
- Additional Week or Part Thereof: From RM20.00 per Individual, from RM48.00 per Family
Premiums for Travel from Malaysia to Other Countries (Area 3)
- Up to 5 Days: From RM29.00 per Individual, from RM70.00 per Family
- 6 – 10 Days: From RM47.00 per Individual, from RM113.00 per Family
- 11 – 18 Days: From RM71.00 per Individual, from RM170.00 per Family
- 19 – 31 Days: From RM100.00 per Individual, from RM240.00 per Family
- Additional Week or Part Thereof: From RM28.00 per Individual, from RM67.00 per Family
The maximum period of cover is 180 consecutive days per trip.
Family Plan shall cover you, your legal spouse and any number of your accompanied child(ren).
Our IKHLAS Travel P.A protects your financial investment (up to the amount of your certificate limits) should your trip be cancelled or interrupted for a covered reason.
It provides comprehensive coverage, such as Death and Permanent Disablement cover due to the accident, and also a number of reasons associated with a cancelled or interrupted trip, including:-
- Trip Cancellations
- Dispatch of Medication
- Medical Expenses
- Luggage or Personal Effect
- Medical Evacuation
- Loss of Travel Documents
- Follow-up Treatment
- Luggage and Travel Delay
- Missed Departure
- Additional Cost of Rental Car Return
- Missed of Travel Connection
- Hospital Income
- Funeral Expenses
- Compassionate Care
- Child Care Benefit
- Travel Overbooked
- Personal Liability
- Personal Money
- Home Care Benefit
- Refund due to liquidation of Agency
To view a full list of covered reasons, please refer to your Certificate of Takaful.