Introducing Accident Assist, a new public service provided by the Malaysian
insurance and takaful industry to members of the public who are seeking
immediate roadside assistance in the event of a road accident. Accident
Assist will also respond to basic or common enquiries relating to motor
policies. It is a dedicated tele-service line manned by customer service
officers operating 24 hours daily.
Accident Assist aims to improve the overall process following a road accident by providing road accident victims with timely roadside assistance and objective guidance on making a motor claim.
Accident Assist is managed by general insurers and operated by Telekom Malaysia.
Accident Assist can help you with these:
• 24 hours / 7 days a week helpline
• Guide you to obtain towing services to approved workshops
• Provide information and answer basic or common enquiries which you may have on making a motor claim
• Provide relevent information should you be involved in a road accident such as:
- nearest hospital to you
- nearest police station to you
- nearest fire station to you
- nearest workshop to you